Monday, March 18, 2013

Sharing Gods Love

This Saturday I had some time to kill with two of my girlfriends in Portland.
 
What to do after having breakfast, drinking coffee at Public Domain, and racing a parking-ticket-checker (we had forgotten to pay a $1.60 for a parking ticket and didn't want to pay a huge fine... we made it... :P ) to our car?
 
Well, when we were "brainstorming," this pinterest picture came to mind: 
 
 
So, we did it!
 
Below is the note I wrote and left in a yucky book at Powells. Hopefully it will help someone.
 


 
This letter, short as it was, was very sincere and heart-felt.
 
If any of you are struggling with feeling alone, forgotten or forsaken, please know that there is always someone - the greatest one - who cares for you.
 
Jesus loves you.
 
This, as I said in the letter, may sound stupid, silly, or just plain pathetic to you; however, it IS true.
 
Jesus DOES love you and wants to have a personal relationship with you.
 
You may think he is bossy and a  kill-joy, but he really just wants to protect you from harm.
 
I whole-heartedly admit that I do not understand him, but I know he cares about me and want to spend the rest of my life learning more and more about him.
 
I owe him that much...
 
John 3:16
 
~ Kela
 
P.S. What are your thoughts on this? I'd love to hear what you have to say..
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment