Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Letting Go of the Anchor

 
Letting go.. It can be so hard sometimes.. And yet, it is very necessary.
 
Why struggle with yesterdays baggage when you can savor todays joys?
 
I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I have had to let go of bad memories and move on to making new ones.
 
I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I have had to forgive people who have really hurt me.
 
I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I have had to forgive myself for making stupid mistakes.
 
But, I especially cannot even begin to tell you how wonderful it feels when you do.
 
It is extremely freeing to the soul.
 
Thus, it is time for you to stop being weighed down by guilt, regret and sorrow.
 
Cut the anchor and set sail! Free yourself to live a happy and meaningful life!
 
Have a fabulous day!
 
~ Mikela
 
P.S.
 
If you are feeling guilty because you have hurt someone, make it right. Apologize. That is the right thing to do and very freeing as well (however, don't keep punishing yourself afterwards.). 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment